Really worth to taste....!!!
• 4 large leeks chopped only the tender part
• 3 medium boiled potatoes
• ½ bunch chopped dill
• ¼ bunch fresh mint chopped
• 1 large garlic clove minced
• 3 whole spring onions chopped
• 1 small tomato seeded and minced
• 3 tbsp. Farina type flour
• 70 ml olive oil
• Flour for the flouring
• Olive oil for the pan
In a pan add the chopped leeks with one cup of water
and let them boil
until they suck all the water.
Put the boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them, add the leeks
and all the rest of the ingredients,
and last the salt, pepper, flour and olive oil.
Mix the ingredients well and pop in the fridge so the mixture stiffens.
Afterwards warm some olive oil in a pan and shape the mixture into balls. Flour them well and fry them
on both sides until they get a golden color. Remove from pan and place on a plate with some paper towels underneath.
They can be eaten pleasantly warm and cooled.